Raintech Irrigation Service Warranty Terms and Conditions.
From the moment you are serviced by Raintech Irrigation, we make sure that you receive the best in irrigation services.
We will go the extra mile to deliver the best service experience with our professional technicians.
All services performed by Raintech are done in good faith during installation and afterward.
Raintech Irrigation will warranty labor and parts to repair or replace the components of the sprinkler system for a period of two years from installation.
This warranty includes all system components installed by Raintech Irrigation, including the controller, valves, sprinkler heads and pipe.
The warranty includes only defects in materials and expressly excludes improper usage of the system, damage caused by accidents, abuse, misapplication, freezing, fire, flooding, any other natural phenomena, or damage by any other cause.
Your satisfaction is our priority
In order to enhance your experience with Raintech Irrigation, please read the following information:
Client must contact the office within 10 days for a call back appointment that is related to a disputed invoice, charges may apply.
Raintech will not be able to warranty the following:
- 1. Damage to systems not inspected by our company during the irrigation season.
- 2. Damage caused by anyone else, other than Raintech, turning on main irrigation shut off after winterization.
- 3. Damage to the system due to a faulty main irrigation shut off valve.
- 4. Damage to the irrigation system due to severe weather (Force majeure).
- 5. Damage due to improperly installed or malfunctioning components that were not serviced by Raintech.
- 6. Winterization of systems where the technician was not able to access the main irrigation shut off and main irrigation drain.
- 7. Damage due to driving on heads or other system components or pipes by any vehicles or equipment.
- 8. Damage due to poor drainage and or unstable ground exposing the system components to unusual mechanical stresses.
- 9. Damage due to digging, backfilling of excavated areas without Raintech direct supervision on site.
- 10. Damage due to power spikes, short circuits, aeration or other landscaping or maintenance routines.
- 11. Damage due to third party or customer modifications, modifications or service calls by anyone other than Raintech.
- 12. Damage due to third party adjustment of heads (stripped gears, improper diffuser screw setting, poor arc adjustment).
- 13. Lack of coverage because of heads blocked by foliage, plant growth, or landscaping.
- 14. Damage due to general maintenance such as cutting grass around the heads, settling of the ground, damage to landscaping by broken pipes.
- 15. Vehicle damage, construction damage, excavator or backhoe damage, landscape nails and or spike damage.
- 16. Damage due to poor water conditions such as hard water, excessive iron, poor water, sand, grit, foreign debris, water pressure or volume changes.
- 17. Damage due to lightning strikes or electrical surges.
- 18. Batteries in irrigation controllers and sensors.
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event will raintech irrigation ltd. Be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages resulting from delay of delivery, for loss of profits, data, business or goodwill, for business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to our service or your use or inability to use the service, however caused, whether under a theory of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), products liability, or otherwise, even if raintech irrigation ltd. Has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. In no event shall raintech irrigation ltd. Total liability to you under this agreement for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00).
Our warranty is void until full payment of all invoices is received.
All invoices are due upon completion, and all time and materials invoices generated during construction for the purposes of repairing damage to the system, are included in this requirement to pay.
First time clients will be required to pay upon completion.
Failure to pay on time or keep your account up to date will void your warranty.